First of all, my apologies for the lack of maintenance for this version in the last four years. I got stuck implementing subtitles and as my Drupal project ended I did not have time anymore to work on this project, hoping someone would take over. Recently I started working on a new Drupal project and while being annoyed by the lack of maintenance in some projects I realized that I was responsible for this negligence as well. I hope this release is not too late.
This release fixes the most important issues, adding support for more recent Video.js versions and expanding CDN support. Later I hope to add less important issues and then release 3.0 final
Improvements compared to 7.x-3.0-alpha2
- Issue #1864438 by Jorrit: Added support for selecting the default track.
- Issue #2028357 by roball: Fixed track language code attribute.
- Issue #2024815 by Jorrit: Added support for inline videos in wysiwyg editors using the Media module and added other compatibility fixes with the Media and File Entity modules.
- Issue #2024815 by Jorrit: Added extra classes for files displayed using the media module.
- Issue #2050721 by leonardo.drupal: Fixed wrong default_value index for the default subtitle drop down.
- Issue #2069865 by jamiehollen: Moved check_plain() and file_create_url() from template to preprocess.
- Update version detection regex and add support for version 5 and 6
- Fixes videojs_get_version() when using Libraries API or CDN
- Allow selecting a specific CDN version, default to 6.0.0.